Friday, 3 July 2009

Contest!

I was going to wait until I had 100 followers before I did a contest but I was so excited about the idea I had that I'm just going to run it now!

I am going to be running a Miss World Contest so I want you girls to get glammed up big style...we're talkin big hair, falsies (can be lashes or boobs, your choice!) spangly dresses, fake smiles, tiaras, sashes, the lot!

I will be running the contest for a month starting today so the closing date will be 3 August. I wanted to keep it open for a while so everyone had a chance to enter it. All you have to do is get yourself glamourised, take a pic and post it on your blog and tell me what your talent is and why you should be Miss World- remember to let me know so I can take a look!

I hope everyone has a go at this coz I think it will be really good fun. I am going to get together amazing prizes over the next month and in true Miss World tradition, there will be an overall winner and then 2 runner ups. Good luck ladies!


12 comments:

  1. This is a really good idea for a contest! I might enter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do!I really do want to get everyone involved in this coz everyone enjoys getting glammed up. Look forward to seeing your entry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe great idea! i'll dig out my sash!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do that! I'm so excited to see what people come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds really fun! im going 2 give it a try!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha
    I love the idea:) I will be entering no doubt!! Um will think idea over the weekend and probably execute them sometime next week:)
    xxx
    Great idea pretty lady!

    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really chuffed that everyone is so up for this idea, bring on the tiaras and world peace speeches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this sounds like a fun contest!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for letting me in on this contest! It sounds like heaps of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a new topic! You're from scotland? Wow that's far from where I am lol. I'm so jealous you have access to sleek & gosh products!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)