LipstickRules123 tagged me yesterday for this so here's what it entails:
Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
Ok here goes:
1) I still don't have my driving licence yet! I started lessons when I was 17 and at school but I ended up going to university and couldn't afford the lessons anymore (probably coz I spent every last penny I had on going out and makeup!). Because I live in the city, I really don't have much need for a car. However, I have promised myself that I have to pass my test asap!
2) I have a Bachelor's degree with honours in Computer Art and Japanese...basically the course was to do with virtual reality, 3D Graphics, designing characters, backgrounds, sound etc for computer games and I even made my own game at uni for my course!
3) I am a keen artist - I used to paint and draw all the time and I love doing it, it's my escape. I did alot of life drawing at uni. I don't get much time to do it what with work and social life but I try to dip into it now and again.
4) I work in Financial Services (Investments, Pensions etc) which is a world away from makeup and the like but I guess it's important in my job to always look presentable...at least that's what I tell myself every time I'm at beauty counters!
5) I worked in a sports shop the summer after I left uni and I wore tracksuit bottoms EVERY day to work...the shame!
6) I'm a perfectionist...in my work, with my hair/makeup...sometimes it gets a little OCD though!
7) My dream job would be to work as a beauty journalist for a magazine, getting to test out all the newest products.
8) I love mafia films - Scarface, The Godfather trilogy, Goodfellas, Casino...no chick flicks for this girly...I'm into thrillers and action films!
9) At the age of 14 I was a huge Backstreet Boys fan and plastered my bedroom in posters (Nick was my favourite!). Needless to say, I'm over that now!
10) I met my fiance in a nightclub (and not a very classy one at that) so if any one tells you you'll never meet "the one" in a club, they're wrong! He was such a gentleman right from the start.
Right, enough about me, I now tag...
15 Steps Then a Beauty Blog
Beauty Scribings of J
Belle Du Jour
I Love...The Obsessions of a Shopaholic!
The Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog
Saskia The Salsa Fairy