Friday, 24 July 2009

I love Monsoon!

Just when I've promised myself I wouldn't make any frivolous purchases with my pay at the end of the month (yeah right, who am I trying to kid???), Monsoon go and throw a spanner in the works by introducing this amazingly sweet dress! Arghhhh...I HAVE to have it! It has all the things I love...Pink (yes, I'm such a girl, I know!), intricate beading and a great big bow! Could you get any better than that??? This dress is SO me that I think I may just have to buy it.

It's called the Viscount Shift dress from Monsoon, it's 100% silk and priced at £135 (rather hefty but I reckon I could make this dress last the distance). I have a few Monsoon dresses and they really are worth the money and the colour range is just brilliant. Being someone who likes bright colours, this is ideal for me. I bought a silk cerise minidress with a heavily beaded neckline from the Originals collection from there about 3 years ago and I still wear it now, still adore it and thankfully, it will never go out of fashion.

I have the perfect shoes sitting in my wardbrobe to go with this dress that are yet to be worn (that seems to happen alot...). I have been waiting to pair them with something special and I think this dress could be just the ticket! I reckon you could toughen the look up by adding a cropped leather jacket or even wear it with leggings as it's quite short. I even have the perfect makeup look to go with it...I'm so weak...

15 comments:

  1. Get it! Get it!! It's so pretty! And I love how you have your entire ensemble already picked out -- including makeup. It's meant to be ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fab dress! You know you gotta have it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This dress is amazingly cute! I heart bows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. get it and let us all see how fabulous you look in it :) its super cute! do they have it in other colors?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They don't have it in other colours, just in pink...but that's fine by me! I think I will buy it when I get paid on Tuesday. I will be on holiday in Ireland so I will do a post when I get back to showcase it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so pretty! I love anything with bows and sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute .... the bow reminds me of the roberto cavalli wedding dress that cheryl cole wore x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, just dropping by to say hi =)

    Lily from [http://tricks-about-cashcrate.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dress, you have to get it. I love pink & bows x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that really is very pretty! Since it is 100% silk the price isn't soooo bad lol OH! And I just noticed those glittery Miu Miu shoes you have off to the side...omg *dies* those are so amazing!! I love pink and glitter haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress would be a bargain at £135 - don't feel bad! Absolutely stunning buy! & thanks for your comment on my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love monsoon too!! Have a few fab dresses from there and jewellery is also beautiful. I love bows at the moment-zara has some fab shoes with bows on front which I am resisting with great difficulty!!
    Thanks so much for following my blog :-)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Monsoon is one of my fave stores. That dress is beautiful! I love the colour and the gold bow detail on it....buy it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)