- The PR people at Tresemme contacted me last night via email to tell me that they still have some 24 Hour Body sets to give away to willing testers. So if, like me, you weren't blessed with a flowing mane of thick bouncy hair and you want to try the volumising products out for yourself, then click here http://bit.ly/TWemE and you can sign up and maybe get some free stuff...freebies always put a smile on my face!
- I have been extremely bad...after my huge haul of make up and clothes the other day, I promised myself I wouldn't get anything else...but I gave in to some MAC loveliness and convinced myself that I absolutely NEEDED the following items and ordered them:
- Solar Bits in Impassioned and Scatterays
- Lustre Drops in Sun Rush
- Select Cover-Up Concealer - been searching for my HG concealer for ages and dying to try the MUFE Full Cover one but as far as I know, you can only get it in Sephora or the US and I don't have access to either :(
- Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
- Paint Pot in Rubenesque
- Lipstick in Hue
- Eye Shadow in Omega (After reading Belle Du Jour's post on this e/s and how it's the perfect neutral brown for her, given that we have similar colouring, I had to try it!)
3. On my third point, after reading a post on The Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog, I ordered the Babylis Hot Pink Conical Wand from www.lookfantastic.co.uk in a quest to get nice loose beachy waves...a review will follow when I get it in the post!
Conclusion? Reading beauty blogs is very very bad for my finances!