Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Let me count the ways I love thee....

So, I know I said I had decided on my wedding dress but last week I tried one on that blew that out of the water! The one I'm getting is called Candice and it's by Blue by Enzoani. As soon as I put it on, I knew I had to get it...it's quite flamboyant with it's teardrop beading and detail but it's so me...check it out here http://www.brides.com/fashion/dresses/gallery/wedding_dresses/vendor/designer/enzoani/detail/166481?offset=5

I love the Italian flair it has and the colour I tried on was Ivory but because it's made from French taffetta, it had a iridescent sheen to it so it changed colour slightly in the light...it's just exquisite. Check out the dress in the catwalk show on YouTube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I1tvYQb5oc&feature=channel_page

My dress is 5 mins and 20 seconds into the video and it shows you the beautiful Ivory/Pale Gold colour that I'm getting. I will be ordering it this week and I'm sooooo excited!!!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - that dress is stunning. You're going to look beautiful! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at it...it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. freaking FAB! i have YET to try anything on. Maybe I should just face my fears and anxiety and go this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the dress is absolutely gorgeous. I love the beading.. especially on the side of the hip.. so gorgeous. congratulations, love! you're going to look amazing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aahh congratulations (probably very very late) but aaww i love weddings <3 that dress is absolutely stunning and definitely not over the top in any way it's just perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow it is a lovely dress. They say that when you find the right dress, you know! I hope you feel like a princess when you wear it and glide down the aisle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning!! You're going to look like the perfect bride in that. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will look gorgeous in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful! I love that range but no where near me stocked them. I posted about my dress today too! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! you will look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that dress is absolutely beautiful! xXx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)