Saturday, 12 September 2009

FOTD

This is what I wore for a night out on the town on Friday night...
Face: Revlon Colourstay Foundation in True Beige, Benefit Erase Paste in No.2, MAC Select Cover in NC20, Dior Extreme Fix Powder, Lancome Tropiques Mineral Bronzer, Vis-a-Vis Blush in Golden Dust to contour, MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle.
Eyes: Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Skinny Jeans as a base, Loreal Colour Appeal Platinum eyeshadow in Real Silver, Bourjois Blanc Diaphane in tearduct, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack on upper lashline, MAC Carbon to soften and tidy up, Lancome Cils Booster, YSL Faux Cils Mascara.
Lips: MAC Hue lipstick, MAC lipglass in Underage.
I just wanted to show how amazing the colour of the Loreal shadow is...I just love how pigmented it is! It's a must have and very affordable.

6 comments:

  1. Your tan/face colour = PERFECTION. Jealous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so serene and peaceful in your pics LOL Lovely look on you. How are the wedding plans going? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jennifer you have the prettiest complexion! Omg so I had been letting the cils booster dry before putting on my mascara...but it works so much better if you apply your mascara while it's still wet oops! :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jennifer - Thanks so much...I wish it was natural but that perfect colour is thanks to Xen Tan!ha ha. I don't like to be too tanned but that product just gets the perfect golden colour.

    @Yinka - I guess I'm quite a calm laid back person so maybe that's why I look peaceful!ha ha.Wedding plans are going great thanks...so much to organise though!

    @Michelle - Thank you!By the way I'm still waiting for the package...the mail depot stuffed up...grrr.

    @Aleksis - Thanks for the compliment. I had been applying my mascara onto the Cils booster wet and it works alot better that way.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)