Wednesday, 9 September 2009

I have the BEST Mum ever!

My lovely mum, Audrey, knows my love for all things Electric Blue...dresses, tops, shoes etc. She bought this gorgeous skirt for me from Next and I love it! She knows my taste in clothes so well. The skirt has gorgeous ruffles, it has a silky lining that you can see peeking through, it has a thick elastic waist and sits about two inches above the knee. I can't wait to wear it this Friday with my black gladiator style shoe boots. Thanks mum! You're the best!

10 comments:

  1. Oh I actually picked that up yesterday - it's lovely. Good work mum!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's so sweet of her!! And that skirt is sooo adorable..I got your email btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mum rocks, that skirt is fabulous. I can imagine it perfectly alongside the gladiator sandals! I usually prefer going shopping with my mum since her taste in clothes isn't the same as mine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! I've been wanting a ruffle skirt all summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my mum would do that for me lol Lovely skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful skirt! Your mom has great taste.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)