Friday, 4 September 2009

MAC Binge

Just a quick post to say my MAC stuff has finally been delivered and after a long wait and swatches...I'm really happy with what I got. As you can see below I got Pearlglide eyeliner in Black Russian, Prep + Prime, Powder Blush in Well Dressed and Lipglass in Underage. The pearlglide liner looks divine with it's sparkly effect and the blush looks like the perfect soft pink for me. I have wanted Underage lipglass for ages as I'm a huge fan of the nude lip look. I'm very keen to find out how the primer works for me coz I've heard mixed reviews on it. Expect a FOTD featuring these products over the weekend!


7 comments:

  1. thank you for your reconmendation on tanning looking forward to your review xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underage lipglass is one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well dressed looks so pretty! I may have to add it to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Underage lipglass is just gorgeous and it goes with any nude pink lipstick and i just loe it i use it everyday :)

    ill bet you will love it too!

    wow you got well dressed blush ive been wanting to get that for a while now and every single time im in mac i swatch it love it and never buy it its so annoying so next time im deffinatly going to get it !

    Wow long comment i know but also its to say that i nominated you on my blog for an award so stop by to get it !
    heres the link

    http://simplynatural77.blogspot.com/2009/09/im-back-award-time.html

    Great post!

    Eloise xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So buying Underage tmoz! Its sucha gorgeous colour - Ive been through about 5 of them just this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Underage is one of my favorite MAC products ever!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)