Thursday, 3 December 2009

Magic Make-up Eraser Pen???

I was browsing MSN today and stumbled across this product....Revlon Eraser Pen (£7.33 available from Boots and Superdrug). The Revlon website says the following "For touch ups on the go or during make-up application, our Make Up Eraser Pen quickly removes smudges, smears and mistakes without disturbing the rest of your make-up. Greaseless formula easily lifts away even long-wearing and waterproof make-up, without irritation".

I am forever being cack-handed with my mascara and could do with something to tidy it up, especially on the go. I'm not sure how this would work as you would expect that over time, the nib would become a bit grubby!

Hmmm, this would be interesting to see if this works as well as it claims to....has anyone tried this yet? I can't make up my mind whether it's genius or whether I would just be spending money on something that I could do with a baby wipe or cotton bud/cue tip. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. How would it not remove other makeup that you already have on? I normally put mascara on last, after my concealor, foundation, and powder. If I get a huge smudge of mascara under my eye, I think it would remove all the makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought, I'm not entirely sure how it can work without taking everything off! I'm very dubious about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually bought and used one of these a couple years ago! The top easily comes clean because it's basically makeup remover in a pen so when the liquid goes in the tip any product you had on it will come off if you just swipe it a couple times on your hand or whatever. I used it to clean up mascara marks and to make my eyeshadow have a straight edge. If you already have other makeup on, yes it will take it off as well. A Q-tip soaked with makeup remover is just as good, but if you are on the go this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to try this out!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this ..it's not that fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)