Monday, 26 April 2010

L'Occitane's New Makeup Collection

I got wind of a new makeup collection from L'Occitane, who at the moment, only do lip balms.  I love their lipbalms so I am mega excited to see what else they have come up with!  I got a leaflet through in the post today about the Peony Limited Edition collection and it all looks so pretty and fresh.  I hope you guys are as excited as I am!  It will all be available from May onwards so I think I will definitely check these products out.  They have also brought out a new frangrance called Paeonia.  Feast your eyes on these pics...


Everything looks beautiful and I adore the packaging too.  The collection includes: 

Illuminating Powder 10g £19.50

Healthy Glow Face Powder 10g £19.50

Facecolour Powder 3.5g £12.50

Facecolour Powder duo 3.5g £12.50

Lipstick 3.5g £12.50

Lip Balm 15ml £8.00

Liquid Shine Lip Colour 8ml £11.50

Tinted Water 4.5ml £9.50



I love the look of the lipgloss! Pale pinks are so me and I can't wait to get my hands on this version which has fine pink and golden shimmers...gorgeous!

There will also be a few other products available in the collection as follows:

Paeonia Eau de Toilette 75ml ‐2.5 fl oz spray £28.00

Paeonia Intense Eau de Toilette Roll‐on 10ml £13.50

Paeonia Beauty Milk 250ml £17.50

Paeonia Shower Cream 250ml £12.50

Paeonia Petal Soap 125g £7.00

Paeonia Beauty Powder 40g £22.00

What do you like from this collection?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh they look aso pretty. Gorgeous colours. I'd like to take a look at the libalms they have now and some of those glosses and lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This range looks so damn pretty! Not sure I'll be able to resist buying something from the range. Whenever i've seen pics of the products, I'm always drawn to that peony facecolour powder...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)