Yes it's another ramble from yours truly...I have lots of random thoughts so often it's just good to have a ramble post and get them all out at once!
1) First of, I just want to draw your attention to a blog which I have really been enjoying. This girl is laugh-your-ass-off funny, I love her stories, her posts about her life and I am convinced that we were friends in a former life (we even agreed to Blogger-stalk eachother!). Check out her blog But Enough About You. She is so lovely, you can't help but warm to her!
2) I was reading a section on MSN yesterday that really made me laugh, it was called Top Ten Lies Women Tell Men. They included:
- "It wasn't that expensive"
- "Nothing's wrong, I'm fine"
- "I don't know where it is, I haven't touched it"
- "It was on sale"
- "Oh, I've had this for ages"
- "I didn't have that much to drink"
3) I remember when I first started watching Kandee The Makeup Artist and I didn't know that much about who she was and her history. Then I watched this video and it actually brought me to tears! If you havent already watched this and you like Kandee, then give this a watch. I know that some people may find her cheesy or too sugary but I really do think she is a lovely person. God knows how she ended up so positive and happy after everything she has been through...
4) I have just been reading up on what vaccinations I need to get before going on honeymoon to Malaysia and it's SCARY. Apparently I will have to get injections for Hepatitis A, Typhoid, Japanese encephalitis, Hepatitis B, Rabies and Measles/Mumps/Rubella. I'm not terrified of needles but that's a heck-of-a-lotta injections!
5) Me and Chris were talking about inspirational/poignant songs the other day and whenever I get onto that subject, I always think of The Verve 'Bittersweet Symphony' because I heard it one day when I was alot younger and in a very bad relationship. I was in so deep that I felt hopeless. I won't go into it too much as it's hard to talk about but when I heard this song one day, I had an epiphany and I suddenly decided to do everything I could to save myself. I really do believe that music can be a powerful thing. What songs do you find inspirational?
6) Blog Sale and Ebay items - My blogs sale is still on so please let me know if there's anything you want...I will close it on Thursday at 12pm. The Ebay items I mentioned in my last post are closing at around 3pm today.
7) I'm really getting into this Green Tea thing, although I prefer the one with Lemon. I have been drinking two cups a day for a few days now and I feel brilliant! My skin looks so radiant and I'm guessing that's because of the Green Tea's super anti-oxidants! I like to add a little bit of honey to mine just to make it a little easier to drink. Even Chris has started drinking it too!