Monday, 26 July 2010

Update

Ok, so it's become increasingly apparent that I don't have any spare at all this week to blog! I am heading down to Loch Lomond on Thursday morning and there's still alot to sort out.  So I won't be blogging between now and then because I don't want to add extra stress on myself.

So that basically means that I will be absent for about 3 weeks what with the wedding and then the honeymoon.  But I will definitely update you guys with everything wedding and honeymoon related when I get back.  These are the kinds of posts that are lined up:
  • Wedding Day makeup look and what products were used
  • Wedding Day hair
  • Wedding photographs
  • Honeymoon photos
  • Honeymoon clothes
  • Purchases made in Kuala Lumpur, Borneo and Hong Kong
  • Products that served me well in extreme hot/humid conditions
  • Recommendations on sun protection products for hair, face and body
I love blogging so I will really miss having that contact with you guys but I will have so much to talk about when I get back.

Until then, take care of yourselves and wish me luck!

xxx

21 comments:

  1. Have a great wedding and a great honeymoon! :)
    You WILL look a million dollars :D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have an amazing day!
    Loch Lomond is where I want to get married, so many happy childhood memories from there!
    Anna x

    pinkpompoms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Hope the days goes well! Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fab wedding && can't wait for the little haul! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Laura you must be ready to burst with excitement! I hope you and your hubby to be have a fantastic day! I can't wait to see your pics and hear how things go! Try not to stress yourself out in the mean time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful day and can't wait to see your pics when you get back! Have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous day. Dont stress, enjoy!
    Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck my lovely hope everything goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  9. cant believe i only just found your blog! i loveeeeeee it! congrats on getting married xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a fantsatic wedding - good luck! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. 馬丁路德:「即使知道明天世界即將毀滅,我仍願在今天種下一棵小樹。」............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. 心中醒,口中說,紙上作,不從身上習過,皆無用也。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  13. 好文章就值得回響,如果可以常常看到您的更新,應該是件很幸福的事情~~...............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a fabulous wedding! looking forward to seeing the photos xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. 不要去想沒拿到的東西,多想想自己手裡所擁有的..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  16. 堅持是為著某種目的或目標,而持續不斷朝向既定方向努力的一種意念。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a fab day, I know you'll look AMAZING!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I cant wait for you to come back to blogging, I miss u! lol Enjoy every second of the next few weeks :)

    xx, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  19. 當我微笑時,世界和我一起微笑;當我快樂時,世界和我一起活躍。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi!

    Nice blog you got there!
    I'm a follower now :)

    Maybe you can check mine out too as well and become a follower?
    http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)