Thursday, 19 August 2010

I'm Back and officially Mrs Murphy!

Finally I'm back! I'm delighted to say that the wedding proved to be the best, most emotional and most memorable day of my life.  Everything about it was perfection and I just wish I could live it over and over again.  The weather was a bit dodgy in the days leading up to the big day but miraculously, the sun beamed on our wedding day and the weather was glorious.  I couldn't help but think we were incredibly lucky.  So now I'm officially Laura Murphy! We returned from honeymoon a couple of days ago and we are still getting used to coming back to reality.  I will be doing some honeymoon posts so stay tuned for them.

I will never forget the look on Chris' face when he saw me walking down the aisle towards him.  He never normally cries but he was very emotional whilst reading his vows.  That made it even more meaningful.  We were surrounded by everyone that we love and we definitely partied until the wee hours afterwards.  It was everything I hoped for and more.  Here's some snap shots of the day...

We also got word from our photographer that he had published a few of the professional shots he took on the wedding day on his blog http://gordonmcgowan.co.uk/blog/?p=396.  We were so excited to see a taster of what was to come.  We should receive the proofs by tomorrow so then we can choose which photos we want for our wedding album.
That's all for today folks as I'm snowed under with thank you cards, change of name stuff and a MASSIVE pile of washing after our honeymoon!

27 comments:

  1. Congratulations. The wedding looked so fun and memorable. I'm happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Awww it looks like you had an amazing wedding!! You look stunning in your photos and the photographer's, and the setting looks incredible! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations from Germany! You look great! The photos made by the photographer are AMAZING! I'm really impressed...(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look absolutely stunning! Congratulations to you both, looks like you had a beautiful day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations hun you looked stunning. Glad you had an amazing day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratualtions Laura! You looked amazing and I love your dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. how lovely, congratulations =) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look absolutly stunning!! congrats!! I am soo happy it was everything you could have wanted!

    http://icosmeticrn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woww u look great :) Like a princess. The pics are gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm sooo happy you had a nice day :)

    http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
    http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
    http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. It all looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! You look beautiful =). I love the profressional shots! You and your hubby look so cuteee xD. X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You look amazing! Your dress is stunning, the cake is fantastic and the pictures nearly blew my mind! Best of luck to you and your new hubby! :)

    http://makeupnonsense.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! You look beautiful and I love the backdrop in the pic of the service too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Laura! You look amazing in your dress. I am so excited to see some photos after following your blog posts leading up to the wedding. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! You look gorgeous in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Mrs. Murphy! I saw some of your pics earlier this week -- you look so beautiful! Sounds like it was the perfect day! Talk soon!!

    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look absolutely stunning in every photo! Especially love the third one in this post, and the one of you lying down in the dress on the photog's blog. So happy you had such a wonderful time -- hope there are many more to come for you both. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Mrs Murphy :)

    Have just seen the images on the photographer website, their stunning!!! xxxx


    http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww u look so gorgeous ,, Congrats dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations, you looked BEAUTIFUL on your wedding day:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. SIMPLY STUNNING congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats looks like it was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats! I had no idea the big day finally took place. (For some reason, this post did not show up in my dashboard?! Lame!)

    You looked beautiful! It looks like it was a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)