Thursday, 21 October 2010

Makeup Crush: Megan Fox

Just when you think Megan Fox can't look any better...this happens...
This was a look she wore for a Thanksgiving appearance on the Jay Leno show last year.  I love the soft, retro feel to it with the set waves and flicked liner...she looks like an old fashioned hollywood starlet!  This is probably my all time favourite makeup look because it looks great on everyone.  I know some people may think that it's too 'safe' or boring but there's alot to be said for sticking to what suits you.  I don't see any point in wearing crazy bright makeup if it doesn't suit you.  After all, makeup is about accentuating your natural features and enhancing what you already have.  Sometimes less is more and in this case, the simplicity of the radiant, flawless skin, subtely sultry eyes and nude lips are just perfection.  I personally think that this is the best I have ever seen Megan look.
This is another Troy Jensen makeup look and here are the products he used:
Benefit High Beam
Cle De Peau Beaute Concealer
Cle De Peau Beaute Fluid Foundation
Guerlain Meteorites Illuminating Pearls
Cle De Peau Beaute Cheek Colour in no.1
Cle De Peau Beaute Transluscent Face Powder
Cle De Peau Beaute Eyebrow & Eyeliner Compact
Guerlain Brow Shaping Kit
Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Shadow in Sparkling Nude
Guerlain Teracotta Mineral Shadow in Holy Smoke
Guerlain Summer Splash Eyeshadow Palette
Guerlain Divinora Liquid Eyeliner
Guerlain Le 2 de Guerlain Mascara
Dior Glossy Liner in Soft Nude Beige
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect Lipgloss in Beige Velvet 127

I think this is a very achievable look, there's no skillful blending or makeup trickery required...just a sparkling beige eyeshadow, a couple of varying taupe eyeshadows and a black liquid liner.  Everyone has that in their makeup arsenal.

14 comments:

  1. I love her style, she's gorgeous without overdoing her look...and this is no exception! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. proof of just how UNFAIR life is! lol...i didn't think it was POSSIBLE for her to be any more perfect...then she does that.....what a genetic jackpot

    that makeup is just amazing...sigh

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved Troys work and this particular look is great for Megan Fox. Its nice to see her without the red lip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh gosh, could she be any hotter?!?!
    I love pin-up style makeup and she wears it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her make up is the perfect groomed graceful look that I just can't seem to acheive!
    Thanks for sharing the products used, I think I might have to try the Dior Addict lipgloss.

    Gloria
    http://whatgloriaknows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love her makeup too =( i started to hate her cuz she always look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous look. I may have to try recreating it this weekend =)

    http://prettyprettypetals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her makeup here as well and she looks exceptionally stunning in these photos! I think her hair looks pretty amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Megan's make-up - you can definitely see the great effects of ye olde High Beam!

    Kat x
    Don’t forget to enter my giveaway @ Click&Make-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow thanks for sharing, I agree this is one of the best mu looks I have seen on her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful bone structure and symmetry, I totally agree with you - this is an absolutely gorgeous look on her. She retains the hollywood glamour without the need for a sultry red lip. I am going to have to try and recreate this look for an FOTD.

    BTW - Huge fan of your blog, keep up the great work and congrats on the beautiful wedding pics :)

    Fiffi x

    http://cottoncandycoquette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post people give me crap for not wearing enough colors on my eyelids but its just not me. This look is classic and beautiful love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanna know what's the shade of Cle de Peau concealer did she use?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this- though it must be said, because I like accuracy: AMAZING natural beauty and genes + EXCELLENT products, makeup artist, hair/wardrobe stylist, cosmetic surgeon (yes, even for those who refuse to believe it), and a VERY long list of products.

    Such a great look, on my all time favorites, from any celebrity!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)