Thursday, 25 November 2010

Mac Cham-Pale Collection

After reading Amy's post over at Makeup & Beauty, I got excited about a Mac collection for the first time in a while.  The last time was probably the Warm & Cosy collection.  Please go and read Amy's post as it features the full collection in more detail.  This is just a post to share what I like out of the collection and find out what you guys like the look of.  This is definitely a collection for those who like subtle colours and neutrals.  I am definitely someone who wears neutrals almost every day because I find them to be the most flattering in the harsh light of day! 


Alot of the collection features repromotions and permanent shades so I would personally skip them but there were some products that I would definitely like to take a closer look at...

Special Reserve Highlight Powder in Rose Ole (soft pink with gold shimmer):


Lipgelees in Bubble Lounge (sparkly pink peach), Luxure (off-white with pink pearl), Sin-tillation (sparkly pale icy pink):  


Paint Pot in Dangerous Cuvee (frosted cool grey):


Nail Lacquer in Soiree Sparkly (light bronze gold frost) & Very Important Platinum Mid-tone platinum frost/metallic):


What appeals to you in this collection? If anything?

7 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Wonderful collection!
    Do you know when it will be launched?
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, the US launch date is 26th Dec and the UK one is in early January 2011...not too sure of the exact date yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD I WANT THAT POWDER!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tali - tell me about it! I am such a sucker for highlighters! We still have a while to wait before we can get it though! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been drooling over this for weeks - completely killed my need to even look at the tartan collex. I'm definitely into the nc20 pencil, the highlighters, and the soft peach and white gold paintpots. I have an almost full bottle of Fix+ Rose, otherwise the LE Fix+ would be on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OooOOOooo I love it all!!! Everything is going to look amazing on you too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)