Tuesday, 25 January 2011

I'm Back!

Hello my lovelies,

I just got back from Ireland last night so I will be back to blogging in the next couple of days...I have the unenviable task of unpacking/washing loads of clothes/ironing!  Once I'm on top of all that jazz, I will be letting you all into what I was up to, as well as posting on a big clothes haul.  I have a MASSIVE list of blog posts to catch up on too so that may take some time...I don't like to miss anything!

So see you here in the next couple of days where normal service will resume :)

xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely time :)

    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Hope you had a lovely time! Can't wait for the clothes haul! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back lovely! Can't wait to see your purchases, you all find such beautiful things. hope the washing and ironing is quick and painless, I hate that part of coming home!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Looking forward to all of your new posts.

    louloubarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Glad you're back.. I've been following you everyday and this is my first comment in your blog =P

    I enjoy ur blog heaps.. Keep those lovely posts of yours comin ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)