Wednesday, 20 July 2011

My Business Website and Blog Launch!

The day has finally arrived! After months of toiling, late nights, early mornings and a few brief tantrums over html code that just wouldn't play ball...my business website and blog are now finished!  In case any of you missed any previous posts, I have set up a wedding planning business with my mum called Perfection By Design covering the North East of Scotland.  It's a very exciting time for us and I'm so proud of everything we have achieved so far.  We have done every aspect of the set up ourselves and although it has been exhausting at times, it's really been worth it.  We completed the little photo shoot at our newly decorated office today and here are some highlights...









You can view my business website here.  I also created a blog to compliment the website posting on anything to do with weddings including hair and beauty items, style and trend reports, venue decoration and inspiration boards.  You can visit my business blog here.

I want to create as much buzz as I can for our new business so I would be MASSIVELY grateful if you could take a moment of your time to like our Facebook page, subscribe to our blog and follow us on Twitter.  It would mean so much to me to have your support.

Also, if you know anyone in the North East of Scotland who is getting married or anyone who wants to get married in that general area, but lives elsewhere, please feel free to pass on my details.

Thanks so much!

15 comments:

  1. Your office looks gorgeous and congrats on starting a company! Such a cute company too :) Hope all goes well!

    Gem x
    www.twinklebug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I OF COURSE will spread the word about your business, you decorated everything so beautifully but you have divine taste, again I wish you two much success... you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OoOoo, best of luck! LOVE THE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR NEW OFFICE! What website builder did you use to make your website, love the simplicity/layout?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and the best of luck to you. Everything looks gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! This sounds so exciting and promising. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww congrats love! thats so exciting!! will definitely like it on facebook! love your office! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laura, I have followed you on twitter, on this and I liked you on facebook :) Good luck with everything, it all looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous looking offce! Good luck :-)
    http://anneliepop.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is great Laura :) The office looks great :) I would so hire you as my wedding planner but I live in Cork, Ireland and not getting married :( But if I ever do go down the isle I might look into Scotland :) Every success to you and your mom with this amazing business venture :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations- how exciting! Best of luck for your business! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laura, I was very excited to see your portfolio. But it says in the site that its "coming soon". =( I hope to see your work soon, hehe. How's business, btw?

    Staci Burruel

    ReplyDelete
  12. The website is looking good! Having a blog is a good idea, too, since it can help get people interested. In fact, a social media account in Facebook or Twitter can be pretty helpful if you want to communicate with the audience.

    Raela Drigger

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations in getting the website and blog up! I love the look and layout of the website. The background picture is just so gorgeous and charming, and the layout is neat, simple and makes everything easily accessible. Accessibility is important in the Internet marketing because customers want to be able to know everything they need to know about a business from their website as quickly and as conveniently as possible. To find something in just one or two clicks is ideal. Great job on the website, and good luck with your business!

    Jamie Viggiano

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just had a look around your website, and I really love it! The layout is simple and clean, and the flash animation you used on the main page definitely gets your point across right away. You give your visitors most of the pertinent info about your business immediately. Your services are actually quite popular, so I think your business and your website would benefit greatly from some SEO services. More people would be able to find your website quicker because it would be on the front pages of popular search engines.

    Matthew Leanna

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)