Tuesday, 20 December 2011

It's Goodbye From Me...

It has just dawned on me that I won't have time to do any more blogging until after Christmas! Usually I would post about my Christmas day etc but I just won't get a chance to this year so I will update you all when I get back.  I leave for Ireland tomorrow afternoon and I have client and supplier meetings for the rest of today.  So I just wanted to say that I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas with your loved ones.  I will no doubt post something before New Year so I will catch you all then.  I can't wait to read all your Christmas posts!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas, Laura! :) Enjoy Ireland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw hun happy Christmas. Hope you enjoy Ireland- no doubt we'll tweet xx So glad that 2011 has been such a great year for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great holiday! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Can't wait to read your posts in the New Year <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you have a great christmas!! :D

    handbagfullofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You scared me! Haha, I thought you would say you were done blogging! I'm glad it's just for Christmas :)
    Have a great holiday!! ♥
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. safe travels love! hope you had a beautiful christmas and safe new year! xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)