Wednesday, 7 December 2011

OOTD: Leopard Print

I don't know if it's down to blogging or just an evolution of style as I get older, but despite never being keen on leopard print, I have recently found myself adding touches here and there to outfits.  I guess before I always had a vision of Bet Lynch in mind which inevitably put me off completely! (if you don't know who that is, click here).

It's always nice to find ways to utilise your summer wardrobe (i.e. summer shorts) and cosy them up for the cold weather.  These 200 denier tights are SO warm!


I can't ever see myself donning say, a leopard print dress, but I do like to add accents to an otherwise plain outfit.

Blazer: Zara
T-shirt: H&M
Shorts: A Wear (link)
Boots: Faith (link)
Scarf: Ebay (link)
Bag: Moda In Pelle
Necklace: Ebay/River Island (link)
Ring: Topshop/Ebay


My hair was a lot fuller than this until I got rained on! It's absolutely freezing outside so I chucked on a winter coat over this ensemble.  I think it's going to snow here soon!


I have more Ebay finds to show you in upcoming posts. Are you partial to a bit of leopard print? Any great Ebay finds to report?

9 comments:

  1. I love the look and the lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently finding myself mixing in leopard print more and more too!

    This outfit looks great on you, love that scarf!


    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scarf, I too used to hate animal print but I think it looks so tasteful and chic when worn with a simple outfit! Looking lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mar - Thanks so much :)

    @Ugly Duckling - Thanks for the comment x

    @Holly - Exactly, it's all down to how you wear it I think x

    @Tali - Thanks hun :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice outfit, I haven't done shorts and tights this year yet. Need to find a pair that fit well. Gorgeous scarf too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your ootd's! you put things together so well. i had no idea you could still buy faith shoes online, it's made me feel quite nostalgic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments ladies xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)