Saturday, 17 December 2011

TAG: Top 11 for 2011

Following in the footsteps of fellow blogger Tali, I'm gonna go on ahead and name some of my Top 11 things of 2011...

Top 11 Products

It was so hard to choose just 11 products and it goes without saying that Estee lauder Double Wear would have been on there but since you guys know how much I love it, I thought I would include something else instead.


Estee Lauder Maximum Cover - THE best concealer ever for blemishes.  A complete life-safer.
Clarins Skin Smoothing Eye Mask - Your only friend when your bags are big enough to carry your weekly food shopping!
Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray - Keeps your face flawless and shine free all day and night.
Clarins Mosaique Bronzing Powder - Natural, streak-free golden glowy-ness.
Bobbi Brown Corrector - Hides my dark circles like no other colour corrector.
Loreal Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer - Fills pores and smooths skin out for complete flawlessness.


Ardell 110 Lashes - The best lashes for a volumised look without looking too obvious.
Bourjois Volumizer Mascara - Makes the most of my feeble natural lashes!
Orly Polishield - Makes any nail polish last 3 times as long. Genius product.
Daniel Sandler Micro Bubble Lipstick in Flamingo - I always get asked what I'm wearing when I put this on.
Dior Shimmer Powder in Amber Diamond - There's a reason why this features on SO many blogs.  Lives up to the hype.


Top 11 Blogs


Top 11 Songs of 2011


Top You Tube Videos of 2011


Top 11 Things That Happened in 2011

Started my own wedding planning business
One of my best friends got pregnant
Had my one year wedding anniversary
Finally met Tali in London
Had my first group holiday with friends
Figured out how to use false lashes
Rocked bright lips for the first time
Made In Chelsea came into my life
I mastered how to curl my hair without it looking a mess
I got a new to play with, my Canon 550D SLR camera
I met even more lovely fellow bloggers

I now tag Holly, Chloe and Emma.

9 comments:

  1. :)) Made in Chelsea was a great moment but meeting you was better!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this TAG!! Monday I'm doing this but I have to say ours will be almost identical!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thanks so much for tagging me Laura, I'll get thinking about my post now!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw love this post. Thanks so much for the tag. I might be raving about a couple of the same things! I can't believe it is the end of the year nearly! Scary xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great post,enjoyed reading it. Its always nice to read other peoples faves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shoutout! <3 I'm so happy I made your top 11!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great round up of your 2011 favorites :)

    www.beautynscience.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I enjoy to read these tags!
    Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been 'umm-ing and ahh-ing' about urban decay de-slick spray and ES maximum coverage for ages - i think i know what i'm getting with my vouchers for xmas now, you've pushed me into it!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)