Wednesday, 23 May 2012

It's Been A Long Time Coming

I have been a bad blogger of late.  I knew this phase of my life would be a busy time but I never thought I would fall off the face of the blogosphere because of it.  What with the business, the new house, Decky and well, life, I haven't had much time to think about blogging.  We are still decorating the house and I suspect that will continue for a while.  I almost have the sitting-room finished now so I think I will do the decor posts one room at a time.  Ever the perfectionist, I want things to be just so before I reveal everything in pics.

I decided a while ago to revamp my whole blog and make it more streamlined, more interactive and user friendly.  It may take some time to put this together with the help of my web designer so I will just carry on posting on here until that launches.

So what have I been up to that's so important? Well...

Catching up with my closest friends...


Looking after my (not so) little baby, Decky which believe me, is a full time job in itself!...


Meeting a beautiful new addition to the world, Rós, who is my good friend, Patricia's little angel...


Decorating our new house including re-flooring the whole of the bottom of the house (with Decky on hand to supervise proceedings)...


Meeting our new garden squatter, Mick the swan who has decided that this is his new home (much to Decky's dismay!)...


I've been going all green-fingered and getting stuck in with the gardening...and there's a whole lotta that to do! I even have a greenhouse so I am growing all kinds of stuff in there too...


Oh yeah, and perfecting my Blue Steel look... 


Summer will be a busy time in the Wedding Planning business so I will have to find time somewhere to blog. I have been really touched by all the emails I have had requesting that I keep blogging.  Even some of my friends have asked me to start blogging again...I did point out that they could just talk to me. Ha ha.  I guess it never really occurred to me that anyone would miss my ramblings that much!

So I better get my ass in gear and start planning some posts!

6 comments:

  1. I love this post, nice seeing what you've been up to. Have missed you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decky looks to have settled in well! :) Nice to see life is all going well and busy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decky is so adorable! Good luck with the wedding planning! It is quite the hard work!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay a post, nice to see what u have been up to xxxx cant wait for the decor posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to hear from you again. Love your blog. You should definitely keep blogging :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck with the decorating

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)