Thursday, 21 June 2012

Liparazzi on Facebook


Yes I now finally have a Facebook page for Liparazzi...about time right?!

I will be giving previews of upcoming posts, recommending my favourite blogs to read, letting you know what I'm up to and getting your opinions on what you would like to see next on Liparazzi.

Please 'like' my Facebook page here.  It would literally make my day! I wouldn't be here without the support of all you lovely readers and I would love to hear from you on my Facebook page!

2 comments:

  1. Discovered your blog while you were on a bit of a break and love it! It's a great mix of fashion and cosmetics, with bits of your personal life here and there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :)

      I am so pleased you enjoy it xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)