Sunday, 12 August 2012

Still Loving...

To say the weather here has been changeable would be an understatement.  You never quite know what it's going to be like from day to day.  So lately, the most practical option has been jumpers and lots of them.  My favourite casual jumper is this Topshop one I picked up after seeing Holly over at The Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog tweet about it.  It is a relaxed slouchy fit, strewn with sparkly crystals in a star-burst pattern, features a dipped hem at the back.  In other words...perfection! It's one of those items that when it has finally seen better days, I may have a little cry!


Next up is a jumper I just bought recently from Warehouse via the ASOS sale. It is available on the Warehouse site for only £15 BUT there's only size 16 left.  ASOS still have quite a few sizes left.  It's an angora/wool blend with a lovely cable contrast trim in metallic thread.  This doesn't show up in the photo but it's really pretty in real life.  This jumper also features a dipped hem at the back as with most jumpers at the moment.  This one doesn't have as much of a relaxed fit so if you prefer your jumpers less fitted, it's best to just stick with your normal dress size.  This pale grey jumper looks great with white skinny jeans!


Another jumper I picked up recently was this fluoro pink one from H&M.  I couldn't see it online but I'm sure you could pick it up instore.  It's more of a cheap and cheerful garment that I know won't last for years, but given that it's bright pink, it's a trend-driven piece anyway.


I'm still in love with my new Zara statement necklace.  It just seems to go with so many things in my wardrobe.  Zara have a great selection of chunky and colourful statement pieces so definitely check it out if that floats your boat!


I had spoken about these Faith pumps in a previous post and they have been a constant in my outfits recently.  The nude shade can be paired with almost any colour palette and there is, of course, the comfort factor!  I love the embellishment all over the toe and find that it distracts from the fact that I have big feet.ha ha.


So what are your mainstays in your daily wardrobe at the moment? 

6 comments:

  1. hi:) i'm in love with your necklace too:) it's so hot in turkey & we have not start to wear jumpers... because of this my mainstays is tunics&leggings.but your pink one is my favourite:) see you again:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous piece of jewellery and so summery! I wish I could say the weather was as nice here! x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the Top Shop jumper! I can never find such pretty jumpers when I'm looking but I'm in desperate need of some but I prefer more of a fitted shape to stop me looking super short and stumpy haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great flats and loving that first white top! You look lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper is amazing, I wear mine all the time!! Need to invest in some more x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely in all of these! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)