Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Did You Win???

D-Day has arrived. The entries have been counted, counted again, counted once more to make extra sure and verified by an independent adjudicator.  That's how we roll around these parts.

I never expected to have so many entries nor so many lovely comments about my blog.  In total there were 753 independent entries!

So without further ado, here are the winners! (if you entered for multiple prizes, you can click on the day to see what you have won):

Day 1 - Kiki (Heather Shaw)
Day 2 - MissMascara1983 (Lydia Butler)
Day 3 - cheryl100 (Cheryl Belshaw)
Day 4 - xcxcsophiexcxc (Sophie Grayling)
Day 5 - Jesss (Jess Smith)
Day 6 - Bethkat (Beth O'Connor)
Day 7 - Luceeloves (Lucy Kennard)
Day 8 - Computergirl (Emma)
Day 9 - Choux pastry hearts (@laura_jane7777 )
Day 10 - Siobhán Flint (@Shuwanny)
Day 11 - Lmb1992 (Laura Birch)
Day 12 - Irina Gnatiuk (Irina Dubinskaya-Gnatiuk)

If you are one of the lucky twelve to have won something, please email me with the following info to liparazzi@googlemail.com:

The prize day you won
Your username as shown above
Your full address

IMPORTANT: Please send over your information as soon as you can so I can get everything posted out.  If you do not contact me within the next 5 days then I will have no choice but to pick another winner for that prize.

Congratulations to everyone who won a prize and a million thank you's to all of you who took the time to enter my give-away.  I will be holding more give-aways in the future so if you weren't lucky this time, there's always next time!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! My name is there! So thrilled! Thank you so much! I'll email you now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!) I am the winner of Day 12. Sent you my information.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh thank you! I'll email you now :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you got my email, I sent boxing day evening, I'll send again just incase! Thanks again! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)