Monday, 3 December 2012

My Christmas Decorations

I won't ramble on in this post, I just wanted to share my Christmas decorations with you all because I enjoy seeing everyone else's efforts too.  If I could live 24/7 in this room...I would! 


My first ever real Christmas Tree - is it possible to be in love with an inanimate object???


A cute (if a little cheesy) sign I got from Ebay.












One of my home-made tree decorations - Gingerbread man :) 








To top it all off, it has been snowing here which is making me feel EVEN more Christmassy...if that's possible?!

I actually have a Christmas giveaway to announce so stay tuned for more news on that!

18 comments:

  1. Omg your decorations look sooo cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's my favourite room in the whole house now! :D

      Delete
  3. so cozy and charming! love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh....i need some snow in my life!!lovely decorations...personally i love to go overboard with them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more you have, the more cosy it feels :)

      Delete
  5. Your decorations are beautiful. Especially the Christmas tree- very surreal looks like its from an old Christmas card. So Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why don't we live closer Lau? I'd love to pop by for some mulled wine and to bask in your at home grotto! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! But I don't know if I would get rid of you! ha ha x

      Delete
  7. I love seeing how other people decorate their tree :) The gingerbread man is super cute! Christmas is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)