Saturday, 29 December 2012

My Christmas

I just wanted to post a selection of pictures to share my Christmas with all of my lovely readers.


Bucksfizz on Christmas morning before the present opening commenced.


My brother's girlfriend, Vicky, made us this fantastic Ferrero Rocher tree!


Decky was keeping the kittens in line.


The chocolate tin - regularly replenished and even more regularly emptied!


Séamus overseeing the present opening


Me and my wonderful mother-in-law enjoying some Bucksfizz.


The table was almost ready for the ton of food we made! I got these gorgeous hand-made place name cards on Ebay.


Me and my brother's girlfriend, Vicky. This was my version of a Christmas jumper!


Our neighbour hosted an amazing fireworks display which we managed to enjoy from our front door.


Our first Christmas family portrait in the new house.


Decky was just having a wee chat to me in this one - he wasn't in the mood for posing!


My gorgeous boy - Decky.


Boxing Day - Me, my mum and Maddie headed into town for a girly lunch and A LOT of shopping in the sales.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got spoilt rotten.  I might be a little bit quiet over the next few days as I have more visitors and then preparations for New Year's Eve.

But don't worry, I will be back soon and I have LOADS of stuff to share with you!

I am still waiting for some of the winners of my Christmas give-away to get in touch with their address details so if you were one of the lucky few, please send across your details as soon as possible.

20 comments:

  1. Decky & Seamus are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's starting to feel like we live in a zoo.ha ha.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos! Decky and Seamus are so cute and the Ferrero Rocher tree is awesome!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Ferrero Rocher tree has been demolished by my hubby.ha ha.

      Delete
  3. I love your version of a Christmas jumper and that Ferrero Rocher tree, I'll take both please!!

    Looks like you had a brilliant christmas!

    I just did a post about mine, check it out if you have time:

    http://www.ducklingtoswan.com/2012/12/christmas-2012-photo-diary.html

    Hope you have a happy new year :)


    Amelia @Ducklingtoswan.com! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww such a lovely post...looks like you had a fab Christmas and got lots of nice presents xx

      Delete
  4. Awe lovely photos! Hope u had a fab xmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aisling...I had a lovely time xx

      Delete
  5. Hi, I'm so glad I found your blog, I love it. I'm a newbie blogger (and a fellow Scot!) and I'd love if you could take a look at mine? I started it last week and I'm loving it so far! I have followed you on GFC and I'm looking forward to seeing your posts xx

    missbeautybits.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzie...great to see another Scottish blogger. I would definitely recommend you get over to www.scottishbloggernetwork.co.uk and join up. Also I have my own Blogger Events organisation. You can see more on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NorthEastBloggerEvents. Come and say hi xxx

      Delete
  6. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas! The sweater is gorgeous, and the Ferrero tree is a brilliant gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a lovely time. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we did and there was a little too much fun had in the food and drink stakes.lol.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful pictures!! I love the Christmas jumper ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the jumper...I don't want to retire it just yet.lol.

      Delete
  9. Looks like a lovely Christmas Laura!! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post too...looked lovely. I now need a white shirt like yours xxx

      Delete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)