Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Wild About Beauty Divine Nights Palette: Part One

I had previously blogged about a relatively new beauty brand on the scene, Wild About Beauty, here.  This post will concentrate on taking a closer look at the Divine Nights Palette but I will be posting about it tomorrow too.  Like I have said before, I'm not one to jump on the band wagon of celebrity-endorsed make up collections however Wild About Beauty is a whole different kettle of fish.


The overall look of the packing is sleek, modern and with touches of intricate detail.  The unique nature-inspired look to the design really appeals to me as does the glossy palette. It has a big mirror inside which is always a bonus with versatile palettes.

Here's the quick low-down from the brand:

'A gorgeous collection of eye, lip and cheek colours in skin nourishing high performing formulas to take you effortlessly from day to night. Enriched with skin conditioning Aloe Vera and Vitamins A, E and C, these these easy-to-apply powders, tints and glosses glide on and blend easily, ideal for achieving a multitude of looks'.




This is a limited edition palette and at the moment it has been reduced by 33% to just £19.30 so if you have been thinking of getting your grubby mitts on it, then now would be a good time to dive in and grab it.  Although the palette is limited edition, it contains core products that are available individually in the Wild About Beauty range:

Powder Eyeshadows in Rowan, Heather, Polly and Jody 
Multi-purpose Tint in Lynne
Nutrilips Gloss in Louloubella
Glow Stick in Winston
Powder Blush in Molly



I love the mixture of neutrals with the purple and green-toned gunmetal shade.  I always need a bit of encouragement to take a departure from my comfortable neutral daytime look.  This palette offers up the option to mix it up a little.  I can imagine using the neutrals as a base and adding either of the purple or green-toned gunmetal to the outer edges of my eyes.


The powder blush is a gorgeous delicate peachy-pink that it right up my street - easy to wear and flattering.  The Glow Stick pan will be perfect for highlighting the cheekbones, down the centre of my nose, my brow bones, inner corners of my eyes and my cupid's bow.


Both of the lip products are suit-all natural shades that are perfect for daytime wear and definitely compliment the rest of the palette.  I feel like the brand is trying to encourage a more natural take on make-up, something that is subtle and brings out your natural beauty.


Stay tuned for tomorrow's post on this palette because I will be talking more about the texture of the products, featuring swatches and the look that can be created using the palette.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm impressed with the cheek products and lip products...will defo buy the full sizes x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. As if I don't have enough make up...I always want more.lol x

      Delete
  3. Hello!
    Interesting blog. Welcome to http://filmandotherstories.blogspot.se/.
    :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)