Friday, 22 February 2013

Some Recent Purchases

I just wanted to do a little post as an overview of a few bits and pieces I have bought over the past few weeks.  No doubt you will see some of these cropping up in future outfit posts.

I had to kick it all off with my favourite footwear of the moment - my Kurt Geiger Vito Boots.  I won mine on Ebay for £19.26 but I think they are more than worth the £90 price tag in House of Fraser or Selfridges.  Although they are high, they are incredibly comfortable and easy to walk in.  Also because they are neutral, they go with absolutely EVERYTHING.  I now NEED the black pair.





You guys know that I am a sucker for a statement necklace and when I spotted this one in the Oasis store in Cork, I snapped it up quick style.  It adds interest to a white shirt, looks great with jumpers and can dress up a plain dress.  I love the mixture of smooth and textured discs that make up the design.


Oasis Statement Necklace

I'm always drawn in by any type of embellishment and this Warehouse jumper is a great example of understated detailing:




I've seen people style this with maxi skirts, skinny jeans and leather skirts - all of which look amazing.

Yes, it's another statement necklace but since I don't own a black one, I figured I could round off my collection.


Oasis Circular Disc Necklace

I'm all about the metallic trend this season and this Topshop oversized textured tee is a great way to update your outfits.  I got mine from Ebay and this version is always popping up on there so keep a look out.



Topshop Metallic top

I am a big fan of Reiss jewellery.  They have this knack of making very simple pieces that just look so stylish and chic.  I saw this choker ages ago on their website and you can imagine my joy when I saw it pop up on Ebay.  I won it for just £10 and given that the RRP was £69, I reckon I got a pretty good deal!


Reiss choker

I love Topshop jumpers. They always have a fantastic range of styles and colours but it's always their embellished ones that catch my eye first - there's a theme emerging here.  I found this pale peachy pink one on Ebay where you can pick them up at a cheaper price.




I never normally look at anything in Primark in Aberdeen because the store has always been a hot mess when I've walked in there spontaneously.  That really puts me off browsing to be honest.  However when I saw this scarf on Ebay, I fell in love with it.


Primark Skull and Cross Oversized Scarf

7 comments:

  1. I really want a metallic tee too, but never seen any about, might turn to eBay as you have! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots and the Topshop jumper, lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually love them all!!!!!!!!!!!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously need those boots in my life. love them. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got an amazing deal with the boots, eBays great sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great boots!
    Jennifer x

    Artstylelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)