Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Update

I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like in the past few weeks.  

However, there is a very good reason for this and it's inextricably linked to my blog.  In Scotland, we all have to watch on in awe and envy as all the big blogging events happen in London.  After some thought, I decided to do something positive to address this.  

As a lot of you may already know I set up North East Blogger Events at the end of last year.  I decided to utilise my event planning experience, together with almost four years of blogging experience and launch the organisation to provide exciting events for bloggers in the North East of Scotland. 

I held the first blogger meet at the start of February and meet some really lovely ladies...



The very first North East Blogger Event is actually next week, it's fully booked and I can hardly wait!  I am putting together gift bags as we speak.


I am currently working with loads of big brands to create really fabulous events for us bloggers up north.  I also plan on eventually running events all over Scotland.  If you are a Scottish blogger and would like to get involved, please feel free to email me at liparazzi@googlemail.com and I can add you to my blogger database. 

If you would like to show your support for North East Blogger Events, you can like the Facebook page here.

Another BIG development with Liparazzi is that I will be relaunching this blog as a website, integrating North East Blogger Events within the site.  I intend on having a page where you can see all the latest news from my blogger events, photos, book tickets and hear about events I'm working on.  The relaunch will probably happen in March and I'm so excited to share it with you.

Until then, here are a couple of shots from a professional photo shoot I was involved in the other week.  The pics will all be used on the new Liparazzi site:




The new Liparazzi site will also have a dedicated page for my competitions.  You all seemed to love my recent competitions so much that I decided to make it a regular feature.  But I can promise that I will only hold a competition when the prizes are truly something I would love to win myself.

I have had so much support from family, friends and other bloggers during this busy time of making something more of my blog.  As always I appreciate all your words of encouragement, messages of good will and support for something that started out as just a hobby and has grown into something much, much more.

7 comments:

  1. Wow how exciting!! Urgh-i so wish i could have went to the event, thats it! Im off to fb to follow now!
    You have such a great blog-can't wait to see what goes on in the month to come for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh exciting stuff! Can't wait to see your new site :)

    Good luck with all your new ventures, I'm sure everything you turn your hand to will work out great!

    Amelia @ Ducklingtoswan.com! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Lau, everything is focussed around London (good for me), but not good for thousands of others, so such a good idea to set this group up you little smarty pants xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for you, good luck with everything and looking forward to seeing the website! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura this is so exciting for Scottish Bloggers! I'd love to be able to attend at least one of the events. It's a shame that i'm so far north that even Aberdeen events are a struggle.
    You look fab in your photos too

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait to be back in the north east, would love to come to the next meet up :D
    http://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)