Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Some New Bits & Long-Term Reviews

My Ebay obsession is very much still alive and kicking and recently I was lucky enough to find this Aubrey real leather bag for just £20, despite it's RRP of £89.  It's the perfect addition to my Spring wardrobe and also for my resolution to stop carrying around so much stuff with me wherever I go! I am definitely a victim of 'just in case' syndrome.


I used to live in high heels but with a hectic work schedule coupled with the fact that I live in the country and have to drive everywhere, I have found it's much easier to have some flats in tow.  I was never a fan of the loafer-style flat but recently I have found a couple that I really like.  The detailing on the front definitely gives the appearance of smaller feet - there's something about a wide open space at the front of a shoe that makes me look like I have clown feet.  Just me then?


I picked up the taupe pair from River Island and the nude pair from Oasis.  They are the perfect neutral footwear for any daytime outfit.



My penchant for cross jewellery is also in full swing and I picked up a couple more pieces from Ebay.  I also took advantage of the Mango online sale and picked up some bits and bobs including this buffalo head necklace.

One of my MOST worn bracelets at the moment is this leather and gold one from Oasis I picked up whilst shopping in Cork.  I love to mix and match wrist wear and this piece is particularly versatile.


I also wanted to let you know about a couple of long term reviews I am currently working on.  First up is the Rio Salon Laser Scanning Hair Remover.  The thought of never having to shave my legs again fills me with utter excitement but I'm reserving judgement until I have completed the cycle of use.  Here's hoping it works because it would make my life a whole lot easier!


The second long-term review project is Perfectil Triple Active which is a well-known skin, hair and nails supplement.  I have been taking it for about a month now and have already noticed some positive changes.  I am going to go the full term and keep taking them for another couple of months before I give you my full and in depth review.


I am on track to launch the new Liparazzi website at the end of this week and I am SO excited to share it with you all.  Stay tuned for updates!

8 comments:

  1. I need the oasis flats in my life xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are VERY comfy and the perfect neutral shade xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. KNEW they would be your style too xx

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to the long term reviews! Really interested in how they rate! Also, I am always so envious of your awesome eBay bargain finding skills! I feel like mine don't nearly match up to yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - will be interesting to see how well they perform. I do try my best with Ebay...it's just trial and error and experience really xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Glad you like everything - thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)