Thursday, 14 March 2013

The New Liparazzi Site

This blog started off just as a hobby, somewhere to collect my thoughts on beauty products, style and fashion.  My blog will celebrate it's fourth birthday in May and I felt that it was time to grow the Liparazzi site into something more.

Since November last year I have been working on creating a more user-friendly, varied and functional site that will feature all the usual stuff you see on Liparazzi with some added extras.  The launch of the new site is TOMORROW.


You can expect the following from the new site:

A completely new userface and design
All the usual beauty products reviews
Style and Fashion posts
Decor and Lifestyle Posts
My Recipes
A permanent Competition/Giveaway tab
North East Blogger Events info, pictures and the ability to book tickets for my events through my site using an external secure payment method

It seemed only natural to integrate North East Blogger Events into Liparazzi given that they are inextricably linked.

I have a giveaway planned for the end of March with a very exciting prize.  Until then the first giveaway to celebrate the launch of the website will feature a Stila 'in the know' eye shadow palette.

I will post a link to my new site tomorrow and look forward to hearing from you all over at my new home!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm excited to see it. Sounds great Laura!

    Ill stop by tomorrow :)


    Amelia @ Ducklingtoswan.com! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Amelia...look forward to seeing you over there xxx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Excited to see the new design in practice :)

    Much love,
    Jennifer x

    Artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer - I'm so excited...it;s been in the works for SO long now x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Siobhán, and thanks for being so present on here and my FB page...I'm always seeing your name pop up and I really appreciate your support x

      Delete
  4. Oh I'm really excited for you, and to see the new site x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloé...I really appreciate your support as always xxx

      Delete
  5. Woo, new designs are super exciting! Looking forward to checking it out :)

    Rachel
    rachelypuff.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so so good Laura from what I can see, how exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome stuff, Laura! So happy your blog has gotten to where it is now. Props to you for all the hard work you've put in over the years! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)